An article is: a nonfictional composition on a specific topic (stated in the title) about something you have experience or expertise in, or that you have researched. It's presented in an unbiased manner and strives to prove or accomplish its theme. If an opinion is given, it should be based on knowledge. An article has a lesson or point to make and a conclusion. It's goal is to inform and/or entertain. An article is more formal than a blog, and is normally a minimum of 250 words in length. Feedback comments are accepted.
- Article topic can be on any subject you have experience or expertise in or have done research on.
- You must have a specific topic for your article and state it clearly in the article title.
- No copyrighted material
- No soliciting for any business, website, charity or petition site, products or services, or directing people to other websites.
- No HTML or emoticons
- No personally identifiable information, emails addresses, phone numbers, addresses or URLs. This is for your protection.
- No explicit, sexual, offensive, insulting or vulgar language.
- No derogatory or offensive references to sex, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- Do not use your article for a personal ad.
- Articles and comments should be considered permanent.
- Comments should be posted with consideration and respect to the author.
Content posted in articles becomes the property of Connecting Singles Inc.
(This gives ConnectingSingles.com the right to permanently display material or written work that you enter. ConnectingSingles.com makes no other claim to your writing).
By posting in these Articles, you agree that you understand and will abide by Article and Site Rules and Terms.