Voy a mi bola
Move along please folks unless you can help me with some Spanish colloquialisms because I suspect my leg is being gently pulled ... not going to say what I've been told they mean in case mischievous types promptly agree. And LOOK at them - I do not want to use these phrases unless I know they really do have the well-known
colloquial meaning I'm told they have
1. Me cago en la leche - literally, yup, I crap in the milk. Um.
2. Ser la leche! (milk is surprisingly popular, eh?)
3. que chulo - no way I'm telling someone they're a pimp until I know it's cool
4. Eres el puto amo - or a male whore!
5. No me jodas - sounds potentially extremely useful. Please confirm.
6. Vete a la mierde - ditto.
7. Que te follen - what I'm told sounds useful, the online translator disagrees.
Estoy flipando - en colores
Any or all of the above, ta ever so very much