Just sayingHelp yourselves as I will not be commenting.
You are not vaccinated, I respect your choice,
I am vaccinated, respect my choice ...??
I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* To not die from Covid-19.
* To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones (vaccinated).
* To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go to a dance, go to a restaurant, go on vacation and many more things to come ...
* To live my life.
* To have my kids/grandkids go back to school and play sports.
* For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
* To protect us.
On the other hand, no, I don't know what's in it - neither in this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs, or in other treatments, whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, vaccines for infants or children.
I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches, my pains ...
I don't know what's in the ink for tattoos.
In short ...
There's a lot of things I don't know.
I just know one thing: life is short, very short, so I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying cloistered at home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear, find a little feeling of life "before".
As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, rubella, polio, chicken pox, yellow fever and a few others; my parents and I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of said diseases ... just saying.