EVENT 201 and Captain Kirk's "Coming Catastrophic Event."[image not available]
[image not available]
Event 201... Can you imagine world leaders meeting to discuss how to prevent a virus outbreak that can kill 65 million people, 3 months prior?
Did you know that Bill Gates predicted that 33 million people can die from Coronavirus in 250 days? Exactly!
In October 2019, Bill Gates and other world leaders (including Whitehouse officials), were part of an event called “Event 201.” Moreover, the event was held by John Hopkins Centre for Health Security.
Well-known pharmaceutical giants and Pentagon leaders discussed the effects of a virus that could eliminate 60 million people in 18 months.
Only two people can make such accurate predictions, either Nostradamus or the person who created the virus.
THE PAPER TRAIL
Coronavirus, poised for human emergence...
- In the early 2000s, David Martin, Ph.D., founder of M-CAM International, started finding large numbers of patents that violate biological and chemical weapons laws
- In 1999, Dr. Anthony Fauci funded research to create “an infectious replication-defective recombinant coronavirus.” In 2002, Ralph Baric, Ph.D. and colleagues at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, filed a patent on recombinant coronavirus, and within a year, we got the world’s first SARS outbreak
- Since 1999, at least 4,000 patents involving coronavirus have been filed, including patents detailing key features of the so-called “novel” SARS-CoV-2 virus
- The 2001 anthrax attack, which came out of medical and defense research, led to the passage of the PREP Act, which removed liability for manufacturers of emergency medical countermeasures
- The funds for entitlement programs and pensions will dry up by 2028, at which point the drug industry will go bankrupt as well. With a burgeoning population that is sick from the COVID jabs, we need to prepare new systems to care for each other
In this interview, we continue our coverage of the COVID “plandemic” by speaking to David Martin, Ph.D., who has done a phenomenal job uncovering the paper trail behind the virus now known as SARS-CoV-2. As it turns out, this is not a novel virus at all, as patents and government grants detailing key features of the virus go back two decades.
And since all this discussion takes place within and among the super-wealthy, what did William Shatner overhear, and then, let slip?
Perhaps engaging in a Freudian slip, Star Trek actor William Shatner warned humanity must prepare for “the coming catastrophic event” during an appearance on NBC’s “TODAY” show Thursday.