Session time out...
To protect your privacy, we closed your session after 45 minutes of inactivity. You may login again to restart your session.
If you have problems logging in or registering:
If that still doesn't work try this:
- Make sure that your browser is configured to accept cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information that assist us in user authentication and saving configuration information. Cookies are required for Connecting Singles. Click here for directions on how to change your cookie settings
- IMPORTANT If you have a firewall or other security software, this software may be set to block cookies. Refer to the Help manual of the security software you are using to find out how to enable session cookies and allow Connecting Singles cookies to be set. Norton Firewall needs to be set to enable cookies, otherwise you will not be able to use this site.
ZoneAlarm and other personal firewalls and security software may be set to block cookies. Please refer to the HELP manual of the security software you are using to find out how to enable session cookies and allow Connecting Singles cookies to be set. If you are unsure that the personal security software is causing a problem, temporarily disable it and try logging in again. If you are able to log in with the security software disabled, then you'll need to modify the cookie settings located in your particular security software package to allow it to accept cookies.
- Check to see that your computer system time is accurate. Cookies are time sensitive and may not work if your computer date is incorrect by a large amount.
- Turn off any third party programs or control panels that automatically reject cookies.
- If all else fails, try opening a new browser window, and typing in https://www.connectingsingles.com in the address bar.
- Delete all cookies on your computer.
- Make sure the clock on your computer is set correctly