1. There are 4 types of relationships
that have been going on for thousands
and hundreds of years,
all over the world.
2. The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.
The One Night Stands That Won't Commit,
To None Of It.
Teenagers and Grown-Ups.
3. The Good relationships,
a man with only one heart
these are the most rarest in the world
The earthly parents of the Savior of Israel
their genuine relationship had started at the heart,
until death did them both apart.
4. The Bad relationships,
it's one man but he has two hearts
not two real hearts in his chest in real life.
The two hearts are two men that live in the one same man.
The two hearts are Jekyll and Hyde.
Jekyll is good but Hyde is very bad.
Psalms says 12:2 With a double heart they do speak.
These kind of men have been living a double hearted
standard of living for thousands and hundreds of years.
5. The Ugly relationships are the same as
There's a lot more domestic violence
in the Ugly Relationships.
This man has been in and out of jail
too many times
and if he's unwilling to change
his immoral behavior,
in histories past account so many
women have ended up dead well way
before their time.
6. The One Night Stands That Won't Commit,
To None Of It.
These kind of men are USERS.
Their already on-going relationship
with whom he's already with,
when his relationship with her,
he gets a flat tire,
he goes to the next town
to find a single woman,
uses her as his spare tire
to fix his broken hip.
7. This is what you call an extra outside
the marriage affair with another woman
but he didn't tell her he is already married.
She's thinking in her mind after sizing him up
"what a handsome stud."
8. Than you have other men that are single
that one night stand man,
they won't commit,
to none of it.
Baseball you can hit and run
but you can't play a woman like that,
a lot of us boys and girls
were born out of those One
9. (The Message Bible) Hebrews 13:4 "Honor marriage, and guard the sacredness of s*xual intimacy between wife and husband. God draws a firm line against casual and illicit sex."
(The Amplified Bible) Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is to be held in honor among all [that is, regarded as something of great value], and the marriage bed undefiled [by immorality or by any s*xual sin]; for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous."
(The King James) Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge."
10. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
God so loved the world that he had went out of his way to send his Son,
this earth rewards God hatred for his love
and they reward him evil for his good - psalms 109:5
11. God doesn't measure a life in silver and gold!
The earth belongs to God (psalms 24:1)
and when he's had enough of your What-Not,
sooner or later at the very least time you would expect it,
God will do something about it!
12. Thousands and Hundreds of people
all over the world people have cursed God to his face (Job 1:11)
and had mocked him to. (Galatians 6:7)
God will always own the last word
and the last laugh in every situation
that happens on this earth,
that ranges from A to Z.
13. The Wicked Man's Inheritance Is In The Whole
Chapter 20 In The Book Of Job.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Posted: May 15