- Adding an interesting Poll gives new topics to talk about. The point here is to bring up a poll that interests you and share it with the Group for discussion.
- Because the Poll will be the main topic of your thread, a Poll can be added to the first post only - one per thread.
- You must enter a description of your poll in your first post, to explain your topic and opinion of it. The Poll you add should help you develop your topic, and provide food for thought and discussion.
- No explicit, sexual, offensive, insulting or vulgar language.
- No derogatory or offensive references to sex, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- Enter polls to proper category. Stay on that topic when posting comments
- No advertising or soliciting of any kind for websites, products or services, or directing people to other websites.
- No posting of material that is copyrighted or trademarked, unless you are the owner or have the right or permission to post it.
- Keep comments positive.
- No HTML.
- No personally identifiable information, emails addresses, phone numbers, addresses or URLs. This is for your protection.
- Do not post copies of private emails or complaints of other members. Report member complaints to Contact Us
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated – with respect - be polite, considerate, with no personal attacks, name calling, harassment, bad language.
- Respect site resources and page load time of members with slow internet connections. Limit use of emoticons to 3 emoticons per post.
- Think before you post! Posts should be considered permanent. A wide audience views these forums. Your profile and posts represent you to web viewers. You will be judged by your words. Don’t ask to have them removed.
If rules are not followed or complaints are received, your poll, posts and/or profile may be deleted.
Content posted in polls becomes the property of Connecting Singles Inc. (This gives ConnectingSingles.com the right to permanently display material or written work that you enter. ConnectingSingles.com makes no other claim to your writing or poll).
By posting on this site, you agree that you understand and will abide by site rules.