Chickie: LOCATION, LOCATION...
- I am: 71 yr-old woman seeking man, 60-72
- Located in: Wheeling Area, West Virginia, USA
- Last online: Aug 7
- Height: 5' 5" (165 cm)
- Body Type: Average
- Hair Color: Salt & Pepper
- Eye Color: Brown
- Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
- Education: High School
- Religion: Spiritual but not religious
- Occupation: Retired
- Income: ---
- Smokes: Never
- Drinks: Socially
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Has kids: Yes, they don't live with me
- Wants kids: No, but welcome yours
- Sign: Pisces
More About Me
I live in a small town in WV close to the Pennsylvania state line. The full transparency thing :)
I still want that experience. Chemistry, intimacy, a deep connection... even love. I'm not meaning friends with benefits (I truly dislike that term) but something more even though I want to know he is my best friend. I've accepted the fact that at this point in my life, I may never have that again. Say it isn't so! Yes, chemistry is important to me; and laughter; lots of it. I think we all need to laugh and dance more than we do!
Comfortable even in silence is pretty awesome, don't you think?
I'm a mature woman who is still young. The one I'm looking for is looking for me. He isn't so worried about my age so much so that he overlooks his own and overlooks me in the process. Yes, I do get that a lot and I "get it". I'm on CS because I understand where I am in my life. I'm still willing to risk it to get it right, knowing what "right" is for me and for me, it isn't all about how old he is in years, it's how young he is at heart and how good his heart is. BTW: I'm not opposed to just chatting...a pen pal. Just let me know up front if that's what you're looking for.
It's important to some that you know I do not attend church nor do I have any religious affiliation. But I do acknowledge that there is a higher power who is all knowing and who has a plan.
I like (in no particular order): Coffee and conversation, Photography, Cooking, Dining out, Gardening/Landscaping, pistols and rifles (target shooting), Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Travel/Sightseeing, Wine tasting. The night sky, thunderstorms, rain on a tin roof, being in a forest (giant redwoods take my breath) being by water,solitude when needed ,the outdoors, fishing, sitting around a small fire, the beach, discovering new places. Though I don't drink often, I enjoy a drink now and then and have no issues with others who do as well.
(please be honest). Non-smokers only.
More About my Match
Perfect match? No such thing. Do we really know? For me, what I don't like or want I stay away from once it becomes apparent. The rest is an adventure.
Retired from office administrative work
- Seeking: Man | 60-72 yrs
- Located: Anywhere
- For: Long-term Dating
- Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) to 6' 2" (188 cm)
- Body Type: Slim/Slender, Fit/Athletic, Toned & Firm, Average, Proportional
- Ethnicity: White/Caucasian, Hispanic/Latino, Native American
- Religion: Agnostic, Christian/Protestant, Christian/Other, Non-religious, Spiritual but not religious
- Income: $25,000 to $50,000, $50,000 to $75,000, $75,000 to $100,000, $100,000 to $150,000, $150,000+
- Smokes: Socially
- Drinks: Socially
- Marital Status: Divorced, Widowed, Separated
To Report Abuse: If this profile or the behavior of the member is inappropriate, click here to Report Abuse »