DieWahnsinnige: And she's buying a stairway to heaven...
- I am: 27 yr-old woman seeking man, 26-43
- Located in: Cologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany, Western Europe
- Last online: May 5
- Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
- Body Type: Few extra pounds
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Religion: Spiritual but not religious
- Occupation: Manufacturing & Production
- Income: ---
- Smokes: Never
- Drinks: Never
- Marital Status: Never Married
- Has kids: No
- Wants kids: Not Sure
- Sign: Leo
More About Me
I'm NOT looking for relationships - I'm just here to chat with interesting people. Good traits:
3. I joke a lot. Sometimes with 'darkness' and sarcasm.
6. Crazy in a good way (I hope).
3. I get irritated fast.
4. I tend to think negatively.
5. Selective, especially with people - I don't like most of them.
A longer description:
I'd like to refer to myself as a walking contradiction. That probably be my super power.
Some say that I draw well. I'm good at making people laugh, but sometimes the sensitive types get offended. So I used a little sarcasm/irony - so what? No need to take that personally. In fact, I'd prefer if someone answered with sarcasm as well. Some say my humor is a bit dark and twisted.
Anyway, I'm good at studying (I almost hear you thinking to yourselves "nerd"), making fun of mainstream things (I'm in no way a hipster if you thought about that) and singing.
One thing that I'd like to learn is to play guitar. Or as many musical instruments as possible.
I'd like to learn more languages since I'm quite good at that too.
Personality wise: at first I seem nice and friendly, maybe humble. But then I get the descriptions of strange, creepy, nervous (angry), with a lot of contradictions, moody, negative. Yet, with a good sense of humor.
Books: And The a** Saw The Angel by Nick Cave (got to love that talented man), Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk, The Godfather and other books by Mario Puzo, Nietzsche's books (the list is clearly incomplete).
Movies: Taxi Driver, The Awakenings, Pulp Fiction, The Deer Hunter, Inglorious Basterds, American History X, Donnie Darko, Fight Club, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I mostly like old movies.
Music: all kinds of rock, punk, alternative, blues, metal. The 'heavier' things I listen to, the less I tolerate stuff from the radio. Then again, that doesn't hurt sometimes as well.
More About my Match
The more we're alike, the better. I wouldn't like him to be my opposite - that would be irritating to no end.
- Seeking: Man | 26-43 yrs
- Located: Anywhere
- For: Talk/Email/Pen Pal
- Eye color: Blue, Green, Gray
- Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
- Drinks: Never, Rarely, Occasionally, Gave it up
Posts made by DieWahnsinnige
To Report Abuse: If this profile or the behavior of the member is inappropriate, click here to Report Abuse »