tamerex: Hello i'm looking for another woman to add to the one I love.

No Photo ManNo photo
Like Me
Favorite Me

My Details

More About Me

I have been in a very bad motorcycle accident. I was in a coma for a month and a half. My mother was told I had a 97% chance to die and a 3% chance to live but I would live as a vegtible. I am now doing well and I am looking for another girl. I have a girlfriend I am looking for another. When I find her we will be married all 3 off us.

More About my Match

I am looking for a woman that wants to live a lot longer than most.

Occupation

I am set to take care of my self

Like
Favorite
Back to Top
ConnectingSingles does not do background checks and does not manually screen every profile.
To Report Abuse: If this profile or the behavior of the member is inappropriate, click here to Report Abuse »