TheRealHumashoom: Tired of being alone!
- I am: 51 yr-old man seeking woman, 28-45
- Located in: Raymond, Washington, USA
- Last online: Feb 2017
- Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
- Body Type: Fit/Athletic
- Hair Color: Bald/Shaved
- Eye Color: Blue
- Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Religion: Agnostic
- Occupation: Maintenance / Buildings & Grounds
- Income: Less than $25,000
- Smokes: Never
- Drinks: Never
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Has kids: Yes, they don't live with me
- Wants kids: Not Sure
- Sign: Gemini
More About Me
I really don't like describing myself. I'm a terrible salesman! But I'll try...
Things I like to do:
Play the drums, play the guitar, ride street bikes, watch movies, learn new things (information and facts), walking and hiking, mountain biking, exercising, cooking, tinkering
I like pets. I have a cat and am close to getting a dog. (woof)
I used to have about seven fish tanks set up, but after ten or more years I grew tired of the maintenance. I love plants. Lots of plants! :)
OK, enough of this!
More About my Match
I'm looking for a long term (permanent) relationship. I know what I want and what kind of person I want to share it with.
I'm attracted to intelligent, knowledgeable, down to earth, hard working, silly but serious women. I'm physically attracted to short, petite, dark-haired women, with or without a few extra pounds. But I'm not "turned-on" by very over weight or large women. Just being honest. I don't want to sound rude or shallow or hurt anybodies feelings, but at the same, I don't want to waste anyone's time either. Tall and or large women just don't arouse me no matter how attractive I find them.
I'd prefer meeting someone between the ages of 30 and 47, preferably a Vegetarian or Vegan, healthy, maybe exercises weekly and/or is naturally fit. I'm somewhat fit, but I don't get as much cardiovascular exercise as I'd should. I get bored with exercising and slack off at times. It would be wonderful to have someone to exercise with. 'Tis a good time for mountain biking if you enjoy the rain! Hiking as well! Good exercise there!
Oh, gardening and cooking! Are there any women out there that still enjoy gardening and cooking real meals? None of that grocery store crap!
I would definitely enjoy having someone to share these daily activities with.
I am currently seeking a new career.
- Seeking: Woman | 28-45 yrs
- Located in: USA
- For: Long-term Dating
- Body Type: Skinny, Slim/Slender, Fit/Athletic, Toned & Firm, Average, Few extra pounds
- Hair color: Auburn, Dark Blonde, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Black
- Smokes: Never
- Drinks: Never, Rarely, Occasionally, Socially, Gave it up
- Marital Status: Never Married, Divorced, Widowed
- Has kids: No | Yes, they don't live with me | Yes, they are over 18
To Report Abuse: If this profile or the behavior of the member is inappropriate, click here to Report Abuse »