Deocyqupet: Anybody else here looking for marriage ?? let's talk if you are able to relocate to Florida

Deocyqupetonline today!
Like Me
Favorite Me
Discover your match!

Looks like you are not logged in currently! You are just one step away!

To contact , please Login or Register!

My Details

  • I am: 65 yr-old man seeking woman, 30-85
  • Located in: Fort Pierce, Florida, USA
  • Last online: Online Today
  • Height: 6' 1"  (185 cm)
  • Body Type: Average
  • Hair Color: Medium Brown
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
  • Education: High School
  • Religion: Christian/Other
  • Occupation: Retired
  • Income: Less than $25,000
  • Smokes: Never
  • Drinks: Never
  • Marital Status: Never Married
  • Has kids: No
  • Wants kids: Not Sure
  • Sign: Gemini Gemini Men in Florida

More About Me

I'm here looking for someone who is ready to be married and give me all of her time throughout each day to do different things together as best friends always loving each other as soulmates.
Like gardening, good sense of humor , I'm quiet , home life is a peaceful lifestyle, enjoy doing work around the house and in the yard ..
Life keeps me busy and is just like exercise to me..
I'm a born again Christian..
A one woman man..
I enjoy life everyday and looking for someone to come enjoy it with me..

More About my Match

I'm looking for someone who is able to come to Florida . Someone who is in this country, who wants to be in love and loved by me , in a long-term relationship.


German. I was born in America but my grandparents were from Germany


Specialty schooling for business and heavy machinery operator


born-again Christian since a young age. I believe in God.


Retired but was Operated heavy machinery and did mostly outdoor work like gardening. Own my own business for several years. So happy I'm retired now.

Back to Top
ConnectingSingles does not do background checks and does not manually screen every profile.
To Report Abuse: If this profile or the behavior of the member is inappropriate, click here to Report Abuse »