- You must be the author of the poem or have permission from the poet or the rights to post it here.
- Post poems that you have written. Do not post copyrighted or trademarked material unless you are the copyright or trademark owner or have rights or permission to post it.
- No flooding. This causes posts of other members to sink down the lists and get missed by readers. You may post as many poems as you like, but be considerate of others, use common sense, space out your entries and enter a reasonable number of poems at a time.
- No derogatory or offensive references to sex, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- No explicit, sexual, offensive, insulting or vulgar language.
- No HTML.
- No soliciting of any kind for websites, products, services, or directing people to other websites.
- No personally identifiable information, emails addresses, phone numbers, addresses or URLs. This is for your protection.
- Think before you post. Poems and comments posted should be considered permanent. Don't ask to have them removed. A wide public audience views site pages. All entries are open to member commenting. Your entries and comments represent you to viewers and you will be judged by your words.
- When commenting- treat others the way you would like to be treated - with respect - be polite, considerate, with positive and constructive feedback only.
- Posts or comments that violate site rules will be deleted without notice.
- Complaints or reports about members or the site should be sent to Contact Us
Content posted on the site becomes the property of Connecting Singles Inc.
(This gives ConnectingSingles.com the right to permanently display material or written work that you enter. ConnectingSingles.com makes no other claim to your writing).
By posting on these pages, you agree that you understand and will abide by site rules