- A Profile Review is a request for opinions of members about your profile. Be prepared to hear honest replies. Responses should be constructive but don’t expect them all to be positive. A Review is not a personal ad- or place to simply gain attention.
- Clearly state what kind of advice you’re looking for in your Profile Review Request. If you’re trying to accomplish something with your profile, explain what it is.
- Review Comments are for friendly and constructive criticism only... one positive for every negative is advised. No personal attacks, name calling, harassment, or bad language.
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated – with respect and tolerance - be polite and considerate.
- Stay on topic. This feature is specifically for Profile Reviews. Use the general forum for discussion of other topics.
- No explicit, sexual, offensive, insulting or vulgar language.
- No derogatory or offensive references to sex, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- No HTML.
- No personally identifiable information, emails addresses, phone numbers, addresses or URLs. This is for your protection.
- No soliciting of any kind for websites, charity or petition sites, products or services, or directing people to other websites.
- No copyrighted or trademarked material unless you are the copyright or trademark owner or have owner's permission to post it.
- Emoticons- Your Review posting must include at least several sentences of text. Posts with emoticons-only will be deleted. Limit use of emoticons to 3 emoticons per post. A thumbs-up emoticon must be accompanied with text telling why you feel that way.
- Read the rules. Site offenders may be banned from posting or removed from site without notice or warning.
- Report, do not support or encourage Profile Review offenders.
- Think before you post! Posts should be considered permanent. A wide audience views these pages. Your profile and posts represent you to viewers. You will be judged by your words. Don’t ask to have them removed.
Content posted on this site becomes the property of Connecting Singles Inc.
(This gives ConnectingSingles.com the right to permanently display material or written work that you enter. ConnectingSingles.com makes no other claim to your writing).
By posting on the site, you agree that you understand and will abide by site rules.