i want to go canada Group

i want to go canada Group Forum

hi hi come and join this group hi hi come and join this group...

how? (6)

i wanna live and work in canada .................how?
From what I understand, you need to apply for a worker's visa. If you get it you can live and work in Canada.
Oh and a passport of course.
Only speaking from experience, the first best n most important thing to do is try to find someone in the area you are visiting, moving to, or vacationing at, who can Sponsor you, by this i mean that Sponsoring doesn't cost anyome a penny, but there is a but....the Sponsor must be responsible for you every second of your time n whereabouts of you n your family...the communication goes thru at the Border crossings only n not thru Immigration (that's too much red Tape), the Border officer must call the Sponsor must be agree to sponsor you n allows you to visit here...all in all that if you have a sponsor, do not go thru immigration or anywhere else except at the Border where an Officer will have to call the Sponsor to allow you clearance...
do you understand ?
riyadh44444: i wanna live and work in canada .................how?
Hello how are you doing friends
Hello, am fine. Hope you do.
Report Abuse for this page, if inappropiate
We use cookies to ensure that you have the best experience possible on our website. Read Our Privacy Policy Here