- A Group is organized to give members who share a common interest, background or belief a place to share ideas and discussion about their specific interest.
- Members should be likeminded. Don’t join a Sailing Group if you hate the water, a Dog Lovers Group if you don’t like animals, a Wine Group if you’re a beer-only guy, or the Elvis Group if you hate rock&roll. Don’t join a group to argue, put down, or voice your disagreement with the purpose of the group.
- The leader is a group administrator who has the right to edit the group's description and photo.
In a private group, the leader sends out invitations to join. Leaders are not moderators and cannot ban people from a Group. When a leader cancels or hides their profile, they give up the leadership status in a group.
- You may not create more than 1 group within a 20-day period. This is to prevent flooding and allow more members to become group leaders.
- Treat others in the Group the way you would like to be treated – with respect - be polite, considerate, with no personal attacks, name calling, harassment, bad language. This is a place for friendship, and discussion on shared interests.. not arguments or aggravation.
- No soliciting of any kind for any business, website, charity or petition site, products or services, or directing people to other websites.
- No explicit, sexual, offensive, insulting or vulgar language. It’s not appropriate on this site.
- No derogatory or offensive references to sex, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
- No HTML.
- No personally identifiable information, emails addresses, phone numbers, addresses or URLs. This is for your protection.
- No bashing of this site or the moderators here.
- Do not post copyrighted or trademarked material unless you are the copyright or trademark owner or have owner's permission to post it.
- Report, do not support or encourage group offenders.
- Think before you post! Posts should be considered permanent. Both public and private groups are viewed publicly. A wide audience views public content here. Your profile and posts represent you to viewers. You will be judged by your words. Don’t ask to have them removed.
- Read the rules. Site offenders may be banned from posting without notice. If rules are not followed or complaints are received, your membership in the Group and/or your profile may be removed from the site.
Content posted in group discussion forums becomes the property of Connecting Singles Inc.
(This gives ConnectingSingles.com the right to permanently display material or written work that you enter. ConnectingSingles.com makes no other claim to your writing).
By joining and posting in Groups, you agree that you understand and will abide by group and site rules.