Profiling 2.0You have been on CS longer than a few weeks and you discovered forums, blogs, videos, music and more.
Once you add a comment to any of those ongoing discussions, something changes in your profile. You now have a counter button under the heading 'posts' revealing that you have become a 'contributing' CS member.
The more active you are, the higher counters go or the more extra buttons show up: 'blogs', 'quizzes', 'polls', 'music' (too many to list). Contributing CS members have some commitment to this site. This has various repercussions. Such as:
- They are genuine (I never found any scammer among contributing members. Scammers don't invest in a site, nor in their membership or profile.)
- They will show up more frequently in any search: categories such as blogs, videos or music have a contributor list. Moreover that list can be sorted (default is last login).
- Other than reading, listening to or watching your contributions, CS members may also be more tempted to visit your profile. You will get more profile views and just perhaps less one-liners among your messages.
- The lazy new member scans through photos in her/his target selection,
- The more elaborate member actually reads the profile texts, but profile texts can be elementary or they paint a too rosy picture.
- Profiling 2.0 starts when you consider the member's contributions on this site. Is she/he the kind of person you consider a suitable dating partner? Or do you dislike her/his opinions, music taste and are you convinced it will never work?
Both are OK. You are more than one step ahead to successfully contact a person you rhyme with. In the opposite case, you will less likely squander time dating somebody whose attitude turns you down.